Updated: July 7, 2020
The following is a list of updated operating procedures that have been recently implemented or will shortly. This list will change from time to time as authorities further relax or restrict public activity. As our procedures change, we will post updates and e-mail our members. We are following Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-29 which can be read in its entirety at: https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/EO-GA-29-use-of-face-coverings-during-COVID-19-IMAGE-07-02-2020.pdf.
- We ask that all members wear face masks when in public spaces of the building when social distancing is not possible, in keeping with the Governor’s Executive Order. The Governor’s Order provides for fines of up to $250 per violation to be enforced by law enforcement or other local officials. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one.
- We have supplied our staff with face masks for them to wear them while in public areas of the building.
- We ask all members and employees who are feeling ill to refrain from visiting the building.
- The buildings will be open from 6:30AM to 7PM on weekdays and 8AM – 5PM on weekends and card access only after hours.
- Building managers will staff the buildings from 9AM-Noon and 1PM-5PM every weekday.
- Limited occupancy of each conference room to achieve social distancing – occupancy limits are stated in our conference room reservation system.
- We are marking off tables in the common areas as “not for use” to ensure proper social distancing.
- Installed hand sanitizer stations at entries and wipe down trays for conference rooms.
- Deep cleaning all rooftop HVAC coils and ensuring maximum fresh air that system design will allow.
- Continuing daily mid-day cleanings with a greater focus on “touchable surfaces”
- We installed distancing stickers on the floors near the building manager’s desk and coffee machines to promote proper social distancing. We have installed Lexan protective barriers at each building manager’s desk.
- We are installing nano-septic surfaces on all front door handles and elevator buttons to limit the life of viruses on these surfaces.
- We are holding our weekly staff meetings on a Zoom call, rather than in person.
- We installed “foot openers” on the bathroom doors.
- We installed coffee cup dispensers to reduce the handling of coffee cup sleeves to one cup at a time.